Sunday, October 01, 2006

Boombah Bullet Turfs...


I have a pair of Boombah Bullet Turfs that I have now put alot of wear and tear on be it league and tournaments. They are alot better then last years Boombah/3n2 turfs, that fell apart and ripped shoe laces when you tried to tighten them around your feet. They have great traction in dirt and in the grass. I played some out field in them with the grass wet and had no problems with staying on my feet. They are still as comfortable as the first day I've put them on and have not had to add insoles for them or anything.

Another good plus with these turfs is the color options they come in. There are currently 32 total colors you can get and there should be no problem finding a color to match the team uniform. Starting 2007 there will be custom Bullet Turfs where you can just about have any color combo you want on these shoes. To top it off these high quality shoes are very affordable!!

If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I'll help you out best I can.
When you are ready to purchase here is the link for them!!

http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl/c.460511/sc.8/category.15/.f

Thanks!! Matt
teamtba25@yahoo.com

No comments: