Sunday, October 01, 2006

Boombah Batpack...




I purchase one of these for use for league games so I don't have to bring a bigger bag with me for one game. Again like always with Boombah you won't be disappointed with color options.

These bags hold 4 Bats (2 on each side), it has 5 storage compartments not including the main compartment. I like the top compartment so I can put my wallet,keys, cell phone and whatever else I have in my pockets. The side compartments I keep my sunglasses case, contact solution, sunglass cleaner, and other odds and ends of things.

The front compartment I can keep pens, change or whatever inside there.

Now as far as the main compartment, I can hold 3 gloves, a gameface mask, bat weight, towel, lineup board, and other things. (I don't put shoes in there though).

The zippers are great quality and have shown no signs of falling/coming apart. Also the loadbearing straps for the bag are great also as far as comfort, and has padding along the straps and the back of the bag. There are also fence clips to hang your bag on the fence.

If you like what you see/read you can purchase your bag here!!

http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl/c.460511/sc.7/category.23/.f

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!!

Thanks Matt

teamtba25@yahoo.com

No comments: