Sunday, October 01, 2006

Boombah Batting Gloves...




I have a pair of the Boombah Batting Gloves that I finally started to wear since I ripped my last pair and decided to give these a shot.

First off the quality is great. Nice thick gloves made out of quality leather. Gloves run true to size. I've been using these in BP alot and have no signs of ripping, wear or anything (I use a overlap grip). The price is great they are only $12.99 a pair.

I have owned Easton Vent Air batting gloves (which use to be my favorite) but they tear after awhile and I went to getting cheaper batting gloves to save wear and tear on the more expensive Vent Air.

The only downside is the color options on these gloves. I guess I'm spoiled by Boombah's color options on other products but the base colors they have (Black,Red,Royal,Navy with White Base) you should still have no problems with matching team colors. I would like to see added, All White and Black on Black.

If you are happy with what you read you can purchase these batting gloves here...

http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl/c.460511/sc.7/category.25/.f

If you have any questions feel free to ask!!

Thanks Matt

teamtba25@yahoo.com

No comments: